The Motion-JPEG source allows the use of many network cameras with mimoLive.
By default, even if the source has different dimensions, the Motion-JPEG is rendered in to the Document Size.
You can change this to a custom size by choosing “Custom…” from the “Render Size” popup and entering the desired dimensions in the text fields below.
Settings* Click on the cogwheel in the bottom right corner to bring up the Settings
- A Motion-JPEG source is accessed via http and “Server URL” contains the address of the Motion-JPEG stream in the camera.
- Refer to the documentation of your camera to find the proper Server URL.
- If you have an Axis Network Camera, you can choose “Axis” from the Source Type menu and just enter the IP address of the camera instead of the complete Server URL.
- Restart reloads the Motion-JPEG stream.
- The live preview has an overlay that displays the native video resolution of the Motion-JPEG stream and alerts you if there is a difference to the Render Resolution you’ve set up. Normally, this is just for information and explains why there might be a difference in video quality.
Motion-JPEG doesn’t include Audio.