The QR Code generator is implemented as a source.
- Download the QR Code Source from the Layer Store.
- Double click on the .zip file to expand it.
- Double click on the “QR Code.tvsource” document to launch mimoLive and install the source.
- To create a QR Code, add an instance of the QR Code Source to your Sources.
- Click on the setting cogwheel at the right-hand bottom of the source to bring up the settings panel.
- Enter the string you want to encode in the field “QR Content”.
Their smartphone can be made to perform various tasks when viewers point their cameras at the QR Code. Here is a list of some of those tasks:
|QR Code Action||“QR Content” Example|
|Open Web Page||https://mimo.live|
|Send an Email||sendto:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Call a phone number||tel:+49-89-8400550|
|Add *Contact *to Address Book||MECARD:N:Boinx%20Software;ADR:Josef-Kistler-Str.%2012,82110%20Germering,Germany;TEL:+49898400550;EMAIL:email@example.com;;|
|Send a Text||sms:+49-89-8400550:Hi%20there|
|Open a **Destination **on Map||geo:48.133884,11.359026,540|
Displaying the QR Code in Your Stream
To display the QR Code in your video, you can use the source in any layer. We recommend using the PiP Layer because that layer automatically masks the entire area of the QR Code.