Sometimes user reports that mimoLive is crashing which means that the app suddenly disapears from the screen.
This is an unacceptable situation and you should follow this procedure to collect diagnostic data and send it to us:
1. After mimoLive has crashed you will see a dialog appear on the screen similar to this:
2. In order to send the Crash Report to us please open the Console app by Apple. You can search and launch it with Spotlight in the upper right corner of your screen:
3. After you launched the Console App a window will appear showing system logs and other diagnostic data. Please select “User Reports” in the left column and search for the latest mimoLive crashlog in the middle column.
4. Open Mail app, create a new email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Drag the crashlog from the Console app directly into the email body:
6. Add a brief description on what you did last in mimoLive that made it crash. Also an important information would be if you can reproduce the crash and if so how?
Post your comment on this topic.