Version 2.0b14 – January, 2016
- Support of audio file types (AIFF, WAVE, MP3, etc.) as media sources.
- Movie files containing only audio can be used as media sources.
- Better precision of audio volume output metering.
- Improved stability when disconnecting and reconnecting Blackmagic Design DeckLink devices during operation.
- Improved overall stability of the audio engine.
- Fixed crash when a Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle was unplugged from USB port.
- Some UI improvements.
- Basketball Score Layer now shows all columns.
- Sport Standing layer now can have multiple columns with different text alignments.
- Video Switcher layer is now enabled for personal licenses.
- Stop Watch layer can be freely positioned again.
- Placer layer don’t show the cropping mask in program out anymore.
- Default media files in layers are now shown in preview.
- Fixed a bug which causes all layers to be switched off after document loading.
- Fixed a memory leak when running video filters or streaming to the internet and the machine is under heavy CPU load.
This is a list of ToDo’s we will do before we call it final:
- User Interface improvement and cleanup
- Sources Repository: Workflow of video filters
- Streaming output needs to adopt to local internet bandwidth
- Online Documentation
- Layer Online Shop
- Template Online Shop
- License System
New in the mimoLive 2 Beta
- Built in live streaming to any RTMP-based streaming service (including Wowza, YouTube, Twitch.tv and more)
- Integrate with your workflow using SDI playout including an alpha channel using hardware from Blackmagic Design
- Direct manipulation in layers, to directly adjust all visual elements
- Frosted glass effects in many layers
- Modern 64-Bit architecture, so mimoLive can now use all the RAM available
- All new user interface
- You need the Blackmagic Desktop Video Driver 10.4.1 or newer for Blackmagic devices to work. These can be downloaded here.
- There is still some more unpolished UI. You have been warned.