Streaming Software for Concerts and On Stage Events
Streaming software for concerts
Produce, record and broadcast any kind of on-stage events or concerts with a lightweight setup and a small team. mimoLive makes it easy and possible to create live shows of TV standards from anywhere you want.
mimoLive helps to create great live videos for your audience and through direct encoding, it can deliver this experience to a worldwide audience.
mimoLive makes it easy and accessible to create live shows on TV standards.
mimoLive - Stream Concerts and On Stage Events.
How to live stream a concert?
Getting started with a live stream production
Ben Hammer, from the cologne artist collective Chips & Champagner, teamed up with Steffen Skopp, our Head of Marketing, to create a live stream for a newcomer music band KLAN. The idea was to create a professional live concert stream during a small club-sized gig. The concert was scheduled to take place during the Cologne co/pop festival live in April 2019.
Watch our behind-the-scenes tour of a live stream production and read more details about the production in your blog.
If you are a KLAN FAN – please watch the entire live stream on KLAN’s Youtube Page.
Example Equipment list for a live production:
- Apple iMac Pro 10 core, 3 GHz, 64GB RAM, Radeon Pro Vega 64
- mimoLive™, YouTube Live, Facebook Live
- Apple iPad as Remote Control for mimoLive
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 SDI card
- Sonnet Echo Express SE1 TB3 PCIe Expansion Box
- 2x Apple iPhone 8+ mimoCall™ over WiFi
- 2x Lumens VC-A50PN NDI Camera (PTZ Cams on stage)
- 2x Sony PXW-X70 Camera (Shoulder cams in front of stage)
- TeraDek Bolt Pro500 – SDI Wireless Transmitter
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera (Master shot from the back)
- Zoom H5 Recorder
- Ubiquiti Networks 8-Port UniFi Switch
- FRITZ!Box 7530 ac WiFi Router
mimoLive - designed to stream concerts and on stage events
We empower video producers to control comprehensive live shows by small teams.
mimoLive uses several presets for the major streaming platforms to simplify your work life, and to make your workflow as easy as possible.