Version 2.0b15 – January, 2016
- Removed licenses restrictions for Express flovour
- Streaming is now reducing frame rate automatically if there is not enough internet bandwidth to stream to the host
- Templates should work now. (for now there are the old onces which don’t load completely because of missing layers)
- Fixed A/V sync issue that sometimes occurred after a while when recording or streaming.
- When a device setting is changed, mimoLive remembers it the next time the same device is used.
- If a device’s video format has never been set before it is automatically set according to the current document video size.
- Audio master dynamics have their own button in the audio master output section.
- Several minor bug fixes in the audio engine.
- Show Timer will work as count down too
- UI Improvements
- Fixed missing image resources in layer preview (e.g. Sport standing)
- Sport Standing layer: add option to hide header of table. Add two more transition animations.
This is a list of ToDo’s we will do before we call it final:
- User Interface improvement and cleanup
- Sources Repository: Workflow of video filters
- Online Documentation
- Layer Online Shop
- Template Online Shop
New in the mimoLive 2 Beta
- Built in live streaming to any RTMP-based streaming service (including Wowza, YouTube, Twitch.tv and more)
- Integrate with your workflow using SDI playout including an alpha channel using hardware from BlackMagic Design
- Direct manipulation in layers, to directly adjust all visual elements
- Frosted glass effects in many layers
- Modern 64-Bit architecture, so mimoLive can now use all the RAM available
- All new user interface
- You need the Blackmagic Desktop Video Driver 10.4.1 or newer for Blackmagic devices to work. These can be downloaded here.
- There is still some more unpolished UI. You have been warned.