Version 2.0b19 – February, 2016
- more work on Undo/Redo
- UI work on the new source repository (renaming, drag&drop)
- add the option to move the app to the app folder
- fixed some crashes
- fixed a bug that avoid using audio only sources in audio only layers.
This is a list of ToDo’s we will do before we call it final:
- User Interface improvement and cleanup
- Online Documentation
- Layer Online Shop
- Template Online Shop
New in the mimoLive 2 Beta
- Built in live streaming to any RTMP-based streaming service (including Wowza, YouTube, Twitch.tv and more)
- Integrate with your workflow using SDI playout including an alpha channel using hardware from BlackMagic Design
- Direct manipulation in layers, to directly adjust all visual elements
- Frosted glass effects in many layers
- Modern 64-Bit architecture, so mimoLive can now use all the RAM available
- All new user interface
- You need the Blackmagic Desktop Video Driver 10.4.1 or newer for Blackmagic devices to work. These can be downloaded here.
- There is still some more unpolished UI. You have been warned.