Version 2.8.1b3 – February, 2017
- New: Streaming now adjusts the streaming bit rate to the available internet bandwidth dynamically.
- Enhancement: The Streaming Status view was redesigned to make it more clear what’s happening.
- Enhancement: Worked on UI, replaced some icons and put links to the online manual at docs.mimo.live for most of the sources
- Enhancement: Twitch Chat layer now has a Remote Surface Representation which will output the current message.
- Fixed: Image inputs that were set to “None” weren’t restored correctly after loading.
- Fixed: Adding a Video Switcher layer causes high load.
- Fixed: Adding a video filter to a source causes high load.
- Fixed: Detached Streaming Status window was not correctly resized when starting a stream.
- Fixed: mimoLive crashed when trying to log into the Boinx Connect account via Facebook or Google.