Version 4.2.1 – July, 2018
IMPORTANT: If you are running Black Magic Design hardware, please update your device drivers otherwise the devices won’t show up in mimoLive!
- New: Assign any audio mix to the output destinations for Live Streaming, File Recording, NDI® Playout, BMD Playout and Audio Aux.
- New: Moved audio mix configuration to a separate window.
- New: The output destinations can be controlled via HTTP API. (e.g. lets you set the file path of a file recording output destination via a remote HTTP command)
- New: Added a Source Performance Monitor. Useful if there are issues with the video sources.
- New: Audio Output Destinations now support downmixing to one physical device output channel.
- New: Added a Box layer.
- Enhancement: Updated Black Magic Design framework.
- Enhancement: Updated the NDI® framework to version 3.5 and adjusted some UI accordingly.
- Enhancement: Made the playout of video sources more stable.
- Fixed: Audio channel mapping was not restored when using the system default devices.
- Fixed: macOS provided video filters weren’t stored in the mimoLive document anymore.
- Fixed: Apple AirPods and other Bluetooth enabled headsets with built-in microphone damaged the Audio Output Destination beyond repair if selected simultaneously as output device and input device. A restart of mimoLive was necessary.
- Fixed: Streaming to Akamai was broken.
- Fixed: Some source types wheren’t previewed correctly.
- Fixed: Glitch in the Remote Control Surface when using the Flying Text layer: The text wasn’t shown properly when the remote was loaded.
- Fixed: The Facebook likes layer won’t count down if someone removed their “like”.
- Fixed: Static Text layer didn’t rotate the text with the background box.
- Fixed: Leaking memory when using Screen Capture Source or Web Browser Source.