Version 4.3b2 – August, 2018
IMPORTANT: If you are running Black Magic Design hardware, please update your device drivers otherwise the devices won’t show up in mimoLive!
- New: Added BoxCast account and streaming service.
- New: Added Social Media Source: Grabs comments and reactions data from Facebook Live streams or custom post IDs (will be extended for other services soon).
- New: Facebook Reactions layer: Uses the new Social Media Source as a data source for presenting the Facebook Reactions.
- New: Added a Matte Choker video filter to adjust the alpha channel of video sources.
- Enhancement: News Crawler: Added option to restart the content when layer gets switched live again.
- Fixed: Movie Source: Playback stops when switching previewed layer.
- Fixed: UI glitches when working with the layer stack.
- Fixed: Streaming output destinations didn’t update their video dimensions if the document was changed.
- Fixed: Some account data not being saved upon updating.
- Fixed: PTZ controls in the Multi View didn’t show up reliably.
- Fixed: Crash when working with Audio Mix Configurations.