Version 4.5.1 – December, 2018
- New: Media Source now supports a “Play, Pause and Resume” playback mode which allows layers to resume instead of restarting media playback when being switched live again.
- New: The user interface for the Screen9 streaming service is now cleaner and offers an option to open the dashboard for additional account or for event management.
- Enhancement: Worked on stability and usability of account preferences.
- Fixed: Media Sources could suddenly fastforward several seconds if the system performance was under pressure.
- Fixed: Some output destinations showed “ready to stream” state even if they were not ready for streaming. The UI no properly reflects this state.
- Fixed: Youtube, BoxCast and Screen9 streaming output destinations now show properly if no broadcast or event is selected.
- Fixed: When streaming to Facebook the “time left” output was randomly oscillating if no value was provided by Facebook.
- Fixed: Add custom actions in remote control surface showed garbage if a layer had multiple variants.