Version 4.8b2 – May, 2019
- New: Added a button for opening the YouTube dashboard in the Live Streaming Output Destination.
- New: The YouTube Streaming Output Destination now has the ability to stop and resume a stream without ending the corresponding YouTube event.
- New: Added a button for checking a logged-in Facebook account’s permissions in the account preferences.
- New: All output destinations are checked on show start and a warning is shown for output destinations experiencing issues.
- New: Created a Video Sync Meter layer to measure delays between two video signals.
- Enhancement: The Program Out view in the Multiview layout got a red boarder to make it more recognisable.
- Enhancement: New Document Window loads templates faster on older macs.
- Fixed: mimoLive crashed when opening the Advanced Movie Settings popup.
- Fixed: The Remote Control Surface button preset for the ATEM Control layer had some misconfigured buttons.