Version 5.10.1b2 March, 2021
- New: Added new commands to Layer API Endpoints in the HTTP API: cycleThroughVariantsBackwards, setLiveFirstVariant and setLiveLastVariant.
- Enhancement: The context menu items “Copy API URL” for buttons and text input fields creating URLs specific for that layer variant.
- Enhancement: The URL produced by the “Copy API URL” context menus for changing a layer value contains the current value now.
- Enhancement: Added a new option to the Split Screen layer to reset the solo mode when going live.
Important Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: Facebook comments did not show up when anonymised by Facebook. (In order for mimoLive to be able to see author and avatar for the comment, the commenter now needs to have mimoLive added as a “Business Integration” in their Facebook account.)
- Fixed: YouTube login failed with some Google accounts. YouTube requires the Google account to have a channel associated in order to be able to log in with mimoLive.
- Fixed: mimoLive became unresponsive in a rare combination of macOS version and graphics card.
- Fixed: Placeholder sources weren’t restored in layer settings.
- Fixed: Split Screen layer behaved incorrectly when switching it live if there was a source in solo mode.