Version 5.10b1 January, 2021
- Enhancement: Split Screen Layer: Added a border option that also can be automatically highlighted by the audio levels of the sources or manually by buttons.
- Enhancement: Chroma Key filters: The backdrop option is now more visible in the UI – it almost feels like a new feature ;-). It enables you to define a background for the chroma keyed source.
Important Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: Facebook Comments for live streams should work again.
- Fixed: Split Screen Layer: The pan option for the ePTZ controls didn’t work.
- Fixed: When dragging layers from one document to another, associated placeholder images where duplicated in the target document.
- Fixed: When dragging sources from one document to another, the sources ended up in the standard groups for that type of source rather than in the drop location.
- Fixed: mimoLive reported an outdated Virtual Camera Plugin when running on macOS Big Sur and certain 3rd party software was installed.
- Fixed: Fixed a crash when a mimoCall gets disconnected.