Version 5.3 – October, 2019
Major New Features:
- New: mimoLive™ is now notarized by Apple and ready for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- New: Facebook changed the policy restricting streaming to different platforms when using the API. Subsequently, mimoLive can now simulcast to multiple platforms including Facebook.
- New: Streaming to Facebook groups you’re a member off is now enabled. A group admin can now add mimoLive to the list of applications with access to that group, enabling all members of that group to stream to the group.
- New: Added support for X-keys® hardware XK-4, XK-8 and XK-16 by P.I. Engineering.
- New: Added a preset to the Lower Thirds layer to enable changing the title and subtitle via Remote Control Surface.
Other New Features And Enhancements:
- New: Added an Audio Video Test source to test the synchrony of video and audio processing.
- New: Lower Third Vortext Slide: Added an option to align the text at the top.
- New: Instand Replay: Added an option to keep the buffer after playing it back once.
- New: Sports Player Table: Added pagination for sports with more than 11 players per team.
- Enhancement: Updated NDI framework to version 4.0.1
- Enhancement: Updated the video encoder frame buffer size to drop less frames while recording or streaming.
- Enhancement: Tweaked UI for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Important Bug fixes:
- Fixed: Manually generated text input buttons on a Remote Control Surface didn’t work properly.
- Fixed: Sports Graphics: Fixed some naming and player displays.
- Fixed: Login issues with Instagram.
- Fixed: Crash when an NDI receiver connected to a mimoLive NDI Output Destination.
- Fixed: Exchanged X-keys Framework to make X-keys devices work on macOS 10.15 Catalina.