Version 5.4.1b1 – January, 2020
- New: Static Text layer: Added the Frosted Glass effect as a background option and the option to switch the layer off automatically.
- New: The stream title and description can now be changed directly in YouTube streaming output destination.
- Fixed: YouTube stream would not start and the user interface would become unresponsive in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: YouTube streaming service would not start sometimes due to a problem with determining the YouTube API quotas.
- Fixed: If the the Audio Only layer was placed below a Background layer the fade out setting wouldn’t have an effect.
- Fixed: Instant Replay layer was omitted in the 5.4 release.
- Fixed: In rare cases mimoLive would crash if a file recording was started.
- Fixed: On certain graphics cards the Mask and Overlay video filter didn’t render correctly on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Fixed: The selection of the “Don’t shows this again” option of the “Output Destination not ready” message was not persistant.