Version 5.6b1 – April, 2020
- Facebook has revoked the option for streaming endlessly. Therefore we removed the Ambient Streaming option from the Facebook Streaming Output Destination.
- We needed to change the Application ID for mimoLive at YouTube therefore you need to re-login to your YouTube account in the mimoLive preferences if you have one set up.
- If you want to receive YouTube comments automatically you need to set a checkbox in the Live Stream Output Destination.
- We needed to raise the macOS compatibility level so mimoLive 5.6 can only run on macOS High Sierra (10.13) or newer.
Major New Features:
- New: The Remote Control Surface can control the audio volume of layers and sources by a slider.
- New: Output Destinations can be switch on and off by the Remote control Surface.
- New: A new action on the Remote Control Surface lets you cycle through variants of a layer.
- New: Added the option to choose a separate video source to all Output Destinations as well as the mimoCall source.
- New: Added some portrait layouts to the Split Screen layer to be used for portrait videos like streaming to Instagram.
Important Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: Sometimes the Stop Watch layer showed a random time when restarting the clock.
- Fixed: Rare crash when streaming to Twitch.
- Fixed: Rare crash when closing a document.
- Fixed: The Remote Control Surface can get broken when certain layers where used.
- Fixed: The News Crawler layer didn’t want to show certain RSS feeds.