Version 5.7 – June, 2020
Major New Features:
- New: Added a Scale & Transform filter to be able to resize, scale, rotate and crop any video source.
- New: Made animated GIFs work.
- New: Added a Automation layer to automate stuff in mimoLive.
- New: Added transitions to the Stop Watch layer.
- New: Added an option to the ATEM Controller layer to switch to a certain camera when turned on.
- New: Slideshow layer and source are sorting the images by name now. If new images are dropped into the folder they are displayed immediately.
- New: Extended the option to align the video sources at the top border in the Presenter 2D-Layer.
- New: Added a duplicate option to the context menu of sources (right click on a source).
- New: Updated NDI to version 4.5
- New: Added a button in the video sources settings of an NDI source to open the remote control panel for this NDI source in a webbrowser.
- New: Extended the HTTP API to be able to set a video source of a layer image input remotely.
- New: Added a context menu to the layer paramte buttons to be able to copy the API endpoint to the clipboard.
Important Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: Worked on audio timing issues.
- Fixed: When doing ISO recording with File Recording Output Destination the audio source was randomly selected.
- Fixed: A corrupt FMLE file could crash mimoLive when read in in order to configure a Custom RTMP Live Streaming output destination.
- Fixed: When drag&dropping a Media Playlist source with associated media files those media files weren’t copied to the new document and lead to a crash of mimoLive when saving the document.
- Fixed: Audio gain of sources wasn’t restored after document reload.
- Fixed: mimoLive did hang in rare cases if the mimoLive document was very complex.
- Fixed: Copy/Paste layers caused an inconsistency in the mimoLive document and lead to undefined behaviour when working with HTTP API.
- Fixed: Split Screen layer flashed when changed layer variants.
- Fixed: Video Sync layer: Name tags of selected sources weren’t updated correctly.
- Fixed: In the Lower Third layer the Text Alignment option was hiding when changing the background option.
- Fixed: The Interview layer unnecessarily consumed lot of CPU performance.
- Fixed: Using two different YouTube accounts with identical names didn’t work.