Version 6.0b11 March, 2022
This version adds support for Apple Silicon processors in the M1 Macs. We appreciate investing your valuable time to test your documents and letting us know if you find anything that doesn’t work as expected. Thank you for your support!
Please note: It is safe to have this beta version and a release version of mimoLive installed on the same machine. You can use your exiting documents with version 6 and documents you created in version 6 will also work in version 5.
- New: Single Comment layer now has the option to truncate the comment to a certain length.
- New: Added Visual Radio layer, a video switcher triggered by individual audio sources.
- Enhancement: Video Output Test layer now also has the alpha test pattern.
- Fixed: Receiving a mimoCall on an Intel Mac with MacOS 12 Monterey would cause a crash.
- Fixed: AV Sync Test source sometimes didn’t play out in sync (ironically).
- Fixed: mimoCall Output Destination stopped playing back host audio.