Version 6.0b3 October, 2021
This version adds support for Apple Silicon processors in the M1 Macs. Because this is a big milestone, we want you to get your hands on it as early as possible. We appreciate investing your valuable time to test your documents and letting us know if you find anything that doesn’t work as expected. Thank you for your support!
Please note: It is safe to have this alpha version and a release version of mimoLive installed on the same machine. You can use your exiting documents with Version 6 and documents you created in Version 6 will also work in Version 5.
There are some known issues in this beta version!
- mimoCall: The video back channel drops regularly for a second or two.
- Virtual Camera Output Destination: The audio may not reach the receiving app. A workaround is to use LoopBack by Rogue Amoeba or Blackhole to send audio to the receiving app.
- Enhancement: The Remote Control Surface automatically reconnects to a reappearing document.
- Fix: When editing a Remote Control Surface sometimes an additional button appeared in the lower right corner.
- Fix: Made Xkeys remote controls work with mimoLive on macOS Big Sure.
- Fix: mimoLive crashed on macOS Monterey lates beta when a mimoCall client tried to connect to mimoLive.
- Fix: mimoLive won’t quit with two documents open but the “Ignore changes” option was set.