Version 6.0b6 January, 2022
This version adds support for Apple Silicon processors in the M1 Macs. Because this is a big milestone, we want you to get your hands on it as early as possible. We appreciate investing your valuable time to test your documents and letting us know if you find anything that doesn’t work as expected. Thank you for your support!
Please note: It is safe to have this alpha version and a release version of mimoLive installed on the same machine. You can use your exiting documents with Version 6 and documents you created in Version 6 will also work in Version 5.
There are some known issues in this beta version!
- Virtual Camera Output Destination: The audio may not reach the receiving app. A workaround is to use LoopBack by Rogue Amoeba or Blackhole to send audio to the receiving app.
- Connecting a mimoCall crashes mimoLive running on Intel Mac with macOS Monterey. Workarounds: Use Big Sur with Intel Mac, use mimoLive 5.11, or use M1 Mac with Monterey.
- New: Background Removal filter separates people from background without the need for a green screen. Background can be transparent or blurred.
- New: Show Time or wall clock for added to the Remote Control Surfaces.
- New: Player List Presenter layer added to the Sports Graphics package. This layer introduces the team members in groups with pictures.
- New: Added Handball as a sport to the Sports Graphics package.
- New: Lower Third With Movie layer uses a transparent video file as background. Supports three phases from a single video file: Intro, loop and outtro.
- Fixed: When trying to apply a video filter to an image with YUV color scheme on macOS 11 Big Sur, mimoLive crashed.
- Fixed: Transparent movies with “Straight Alpha” are now rendering the correct mask.
- Fixed: When resizing the main document window while the Window Capture Source settings popup is open, mimoLive crashed.
- Fixed: When sending a wrongly formatted URL to the mimoLive HTTP API, mimoLive crashed.
- Fixed: The Screen Capture source now correctly selects the screen to capture from after a macOS reboot.
- Fixed: Playlist source items couldn’t be deleted if there were multiple items selected.
- Fixed: New video source menu was missing the Placeholder sources.