Version 6.0b8 January, 2022
This version adds support for Apple Silicon processors in the M1 Macs. Because this is a big milestone, we want you to get your hands on it as early as possible. We appreciate investing your valuable time to test your documents and letting us know if you find anything that doesn’t work as expected. Thank you for your support!
Please note: It is safe to have this beta version and a release version of mimoLive installed on the same machine. You can use your exiting documents with Version 6 and documents you created in Version 6 will also work in Version 5.
There are some known issues in this beta version!
- Virtual Camera Output Destination: The audio may not reach the receiving app. A workaround is to use LoopBack by Rogue Amoeba or Blackhole to send audio to the receiving app.
- Connecting a mimoCall crashes mimoLive running on Intel Mac with macOS Monterey. Workarounds: Use Big Sur with Intel Mac, use mimoLive 5.11, or use M1 Mac with Monterey.
- Important: License keys starting with “A” will be automatically replaced with new license keys starting with “E” that are electronically signed to confirm their authenticity. If you experience any issues with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New: The Stop Watch layer now can be automatically started when the layer goes live.
- Enhancement: The QR-Code source is now included with mimoLive.
- Enhancement: Color Pickers have been redesigned to provide a better user experience.
- Enhancement: Font color can now be directly chosen from the font selector..
- Fixed: Sometimes, a gurgling noise could be heard on external audio devices.
- Fixed: After ten years a customer spotted a typo in the Save-As-Template assistant.
- Fixed: The “Powered by mimoLive” layer would change its logo type when clicking in the program out window.
- Fixed: Using some layers (like the News Crawl) and sources (like the QR Code source) would lead to a crash in mimoLive 6.0b6.
- Fixed: On MacBook Pro M1 Max, some UI elements in mimoLive caused unnecessary high CPU usage.