Version 6.0b9 March, 2022
This version adds support for Apple Silicon processors in the M1 Macs. We appreciate investing your valuable time to test your documents and letting us know if you find anything that doesn’t work as expected. Thank you for your support!
Please note: It is safe to have this beta version and a release version of mimoLive installed on the same machine. You can use your exiting documents with version 6 and documents you created in version 6 will also work in version 5.
This beta version is down to one known issue!
- Connecting a mimoCall crashes mimoLive running on Intel Mac with macOS Monterey. Workarounds: Use Big Sur with Intel Mac, use mimoLive 5.8.1, or use M1 Mac with Monterey.
- Enhancement: Updated mimoCall to WebRTC release M96.
- Fixed: Reconnecting a mimoCall output destination resulted in a significant audio delay.
- Fixed: In rare cases, using the FFmpeg source could lead to mimoLive hanging.
- Fixed: FFmpeg source did not play back steady when using streams from the Internet.
- Fixed: The swipe transition was broken in the Placer with Transition layer.
- Fixed: New layer variants didn’t work correctly in the Remote Control Surface. Buttons got connected to the wrong variant.
- Fixed: Video Switcher and Splitscreen layers wouldn’t display the source names.
- Fixed: Occasionally, when using Blackmagic input devices, black frames would be produced.
- Fixed: “Copy URL to change ‘Text'” on multiline text input fields of layers produced wrong JSON format.
- Fixed: Using the Follow Layer initially set to manual mode didn’t work.