Version 6.1.1 Beta 2 August, 2022
- Fixed: Copy/Paste of Layer Attribute Groups with fonts size/color didn’t work.
- Fixed: An alert about “macOS denied camera access” was shown multiple times for a specific device.
- Fixed: The FFmpeg source leaked massive memory when shown as video preview on a Remote Control Surface.
- Fixed: HTTP API responds for output values of layer variants were wrong.
- Fixed: Advanced movie setting (trim movie) couldn’t be opened for just yet imported movie files. (Bug introduced in beta 1)
- Fixed: Output Destinations were using the program out video dimensions when rather than then ones of the selected video source.
- Fixed: “~” gets expanded to the users home directory when setting the file path of a media source via HTTP API.