Version 6.2b1 November, 2022
Important:If your document contains custom Audio Mixes, you need to open the document with this mimoLive version, check the custom Audio Mixes and the corresponding selections in the Audio popup menus, repair them if necessary and save the document. If you open the document with an older version of mimoLive, those settings will be lost. We recommend to make a backup of the document before upgrading.
- New: Directly use a Source as audio source for all Output Destinations.
- New: Notes layer for keeping notes on your mimoLive document.
- New: Set video size and codec compression parameters in the File Recording output destination.
- Enhancement: Source Repository: A duplicated source now appears below the original source.
- Enhancement: Updated NDI® SDK to version 5.5.2.
- Fix: File Recording Output Destination sometimes lost its audio source selection on opening the document.
- Fix: Placer With Transition layer had some glitches when using media with transparent background.
- Fix: Improved accuracy of the Color LUT filter.
- Fix: Imported media files could sometimes could not be saved to the document.
- Fix: Levels filter did not behave as expected when using the white color picker tool in the set up.
- Fix: HTTP API requests for Audio Only layer was missing the raw audio volume value.
- Fix: Facebook account login was broken (again).
- Fix: Popup menu for audio sources in the Layer settings column didn’t update to reflect changes in the source repository.