Version 5.9b4 December, 2020
Major New Features And Enhancements:
- New: PIP Window layer: Added new standard boarder styles to the PIP Window layer (rounded rect, oval, custom mode).
- New: PIP Window layer: In Custom Mode you can use a mask and an overlay image to create your own border.
- New: PIP Window layer: You can now rotate the window frame around the Y axis.
- Enhancement: Improved performance for the Web Browser Capture source.
Important Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: Updated the mimoCall placeholder image to match the 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Fixed: Sorting of layer variants was broken in previous beta versions.
- Fixed: Sorting of multiple items in the Media Playlist source resulted in unexpected results or caused a crash.
- Fixed: On MacBook Pro with two graphic cards running macOS Big Sur resulted in black video when automatic switching of graphics cards was enabled.
- Fixed: The Web Browser Capture source had a memory leak which caused mimoLive to crash after s while.
- Fixed: The Split Screen layer didn’t show the background image in Custom layout mode in the Program Out.