Version 5.10.1, Apr 20th 2021 Download mimoLive 5.10.1 (78.07 MB)
Version 5.10.1 April, 2021
- New: Added new commands to Layer API Endpoints in the HTTP API: cycleThroughVariantsBackwards, setLiveFirstVariant and setLiveLastVariant.
- New: Added context menues to the layer input parameter labels to grab some specific HTTP API calls for those parameters.
- New: Output destinations can be updated via HTTP GET request with an ?update= parameter just like the layers.
- New: Right clicking on layer parameter labels gives you access to a context menu to copy HTTP API URLs to control individual parameters.
- New: Added a “Powered by mimoLive” layer.
- Enhancement: The context menu items “Copy API URL” for buttons and text input fields creating URLs specific for that layer variant.
- Enhancement: The URL produced by the “Copy API URL” context menus for changing a layer value contains the current value now.
- Enhancement: Added a new option to the Split Screen layer to reset the solo mode when going live.
Important Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Facebook comments did not show up when anonymised by Facebook. (In order for mimoLive to be able to see author and avatar for the comment, the commenter now needs to have mimoLive added as a “Business Integration” in their Facebook account.)
- Fixed: YouTube login failed with some Google accounts. YouTube requires the Google account to have a channel associated in order to be able to log in with mimoLive.
- Fixed: mimoLive became unresponsive in a rare combination of macOS version and graphics card.
- Fixed: Placeholder sources weren’t restored in layer settings.
- Fixed: Split Screen layer behaved incorrectly when switching it live if there was a source in solo mode.
- Fixed: The Slideshow Source glitched on start.
- Fixed: The PIP Window layer didn’t apply the dissolve transition for its shadow and had difficulties to switch between variants.
- Fixed: The Copy-API-URL context menu entries only worked for the layer but not for a specific variant.
- Fixed: mimoLive occasionally crashed when adding and removing a lot of layer variants.
- Fixed: Preserve “dumb” quotes in the source code editor text field in the Automation layer making it easier to create Automation scripts.
- Fixed: mimoLive occasionally crashed when working with Remote Control Surfaces.
- Fixed: The AV Sync Source generated click sounds.
- Fixed: The editing of in and out points of movie files with fractional frame rates didn’t work correctly.
- Fixed: mimoLive crashed occasionally when stopping a live stream.
- Fixed: mimoLive crashed when clearing the file name field in a File Recording output destination.
- Fixed: mimoLive crashed sometimes when closing a document and the HTTP server was running.
- Fixed: Text Source didn’t update when updated via the HTTP API.
- Fixed: There was an audio drift for USB audio interfaces in combination with the T2 chipset in some Mac models.
- Fixed: The JSON response for the HTTP API calls was missing data when doing sparse filtering.
- Fixed: The Slideshow was reset when switching it live in another layer.
mimoLive requires a Mac running macOS 10.14 or higher. We highly recommend using macOS 10.15 (Catalina)