Version 5.11, Jul 15th 2021
- New: Audio volume controls got a peak indicator.
- New: Kiosk mode is now a property of the document rather than a global preference setting.
- New: Added a new document property to control if mimoLive will ask to save unsaved changes.
- Enhancement: Now a YouTube Login or Boinx Connect Login is autherized via your default internet browser rather than in mimoLive itself.
- Enhancement: Updated NDI to version 4.6.2.
- Enhancement: Lower Third layer got a new option to push the background from left or right.
- Enhancement: Further work on Facebook comments and reactions.
- Fixed: Sports Game Title layer displayed the team emblems in different sizes.
- Fixed: PIP Window layer produced a very large shadow if the window size was set to zero.
- Fixed: Audio drifted away for certain USB audio interfaces.
- Fixed: Audio devices didn’t work if the audio buffer size was set to something other than 512 in mimoLive preferences.
- Fixed: In rare cases mimoLive got locked up when closing a document.
- Fixed: Screen Capture source didn’t show a proper description.
- Fixed: Some video sources weren’t updating via the HTTP API if not in use.
- Fixed: Audio Gain checkbox and slider didn’t work for Last Recording source
- Fixed: Fullscreen Output Destination didn’t reliably restore the correct screen after rebooting the computer.
- Fixed: Certain remote control triggers didn’t work with fresh opened documents.
- Fixed: In certain cases a keyboard short cut got triggered twice in one document if there was a second document open.
- Fixed: Xkeys keyboards stopped working if a second document was opened simultaneously.
mimoLive requires a Mac running macOS 10.14 or higher. We highly recommend using macOS 10.15 (Catalina)