mimoLive 5.10 download
mimoLive 5.10 changes:
- New: Added an incoming and outgoing transition to the Count Down layer.
- New: The Auto Video Switcher layer now uses a dissolve transition at the start and end.
- New: Split Screen Layer: Added a border option that also can be automatically highlighted by the audio levels of the sources or manually by buttons.
- New: In the Show Settings the file path of the mimoLive document is shown with a “Reveal in Finder” button.
- New: Right-click on the Start Show button shows a context menu to copy the API Endpoints for controlling the show.
- New: Now mimoLive can process API calls via the URL handler mimolive2://api/v1/…
- Enhancement: Added the source type to the HTTP API source attributes. For mimoCall sources there is also the Call Room ID as well as the connection status.
- Enhancement: Opening large documents with lots of audio mixes is much faster now.
- Enhancement: Chroma Key filters: The backdrop option is now more visible in the UI – it almost feels like a new feature ;-). It enables you to define a background for the chroma keyed source.
- Enhancement: Option-click on a layer parameter group will collapse all groups below at once.
- Enhancement: The custom layout in Split Screen layer changed to base dimensions so it’s easier to enter the right coordinates for each box.
- Enhancement: Updated NDI® Framework to version 4.6 to enable NDI on Apple Silicon M1 Macs and macOS 11 Big Sur.
Important Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: YouTube Comments for live streams should work again.
- Fixed: Split Screen Layer: The pan option for the ePTZ controls didn’t work.
- Fixed: When dragging layers from one document to another, associated placeholder images where duplicated in the target document.
- Fixed: When dragging sources from one document to another, the sources ended up in the standard groups for that type of source rather than in the drop location.
- Fixed: mimoLive reported an outdated Virtual Camera Plugin when running on macOS Big Sur and certain 3rd party software was installed.
- Fixed: Updated The Virtual Camera Plugin to version 1.4 to make it work on Apple Silicon M1 Macs and macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Fixed: Disconnecting a mimoCall on the caller end sometimes crashed mimoLive.
- Fixed: File recording name changed unexpectedly from show title to document file name.
- Fixed: Play List source didn’t loop when set to X-fade (regression).
- Fixed: Video source with filters shows nice flowers for an blick of an eye when activated.
- Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts with Num pad keys wheren’t working.
- Fixed: In the Live Streaming Output Destination renaming a custom Audio Mix was disabled in the context menu.
- Fixed: Rearranging video sources or output destinations was difficult because the autoscrolling was to erratic.
- Fixed: UI glitches on macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Fixed: iPhone Demo 2D layer didn’t rotate the iPhone-X graphic.
- Fixed: There was a memory leak when closing a document containing a Web Browser Capture Source.
- Fixed: Working with Audio Only layer fades could bring mimoLive to a hold.
mimoLive requires a Mac running macOS 10.13 or higher. We highly recommend using macOS 10.15 (Catalina)