There are many small fixes in mimoLive 2.4, but the core is that we are now supporting Facebook live streaming and YouTube Live through their native APIs. This is a big improvement in how you set up a live stream. Facebook, for example, now no longer requires Adobe Flash to be installed.
Here is the full list of what’s new:
- New: YouTube account and streaming panel.
- New: Twitch account and streaming panel.
- Enhancement: Better Facebook integration so we are no longer dependening on a crashing website by Facebook.
- Enhancement: Added a button to Setting Popovers to detach the window.
- Enhancement: Fixed some bugs when streaming to Facebook.
- Enhancement: mimoLive Virtual Audio output is ignored in the audio input list.
- Enhancement: Video Source icons now reflects the type of camera (Black Magic Design, iOS etc.)
- Enhancement: More undo support
- Enhancement: Renewed licenses will be installed automatically
- Fixed: Memory leak when playing back movies with portrait orientation.
- Fixed: Memory leak when using AXIS cameras as MotionJPEG sources.
- Fixed: Communication issues with certain streaming platforms.