The main mimoLive window follows the workflow from left to right and breaks into the following sections:
In the first column you will create, configure and select all your audio and video sources. Please read more about handling sources in the Sources and the Sources Repository page.
2. Layer Stack
The Layer Stack contains all the layers that compose the video. Please read more about working with Layers, Settings and Variants. At the bottom there are the Layer Sets which helps you to switch on and off multiple layers with on click.
3. Layer Preview
In the 3rd column you see the preview of the layer and layer variant you selected in the Layer Stack. Below the preview there are listed the options and parameters of that layer. Please read more about working with Layers, Settings and Variants.
4. Output Options
In the lower part of the right column you will find the output options for mimoLive as File Recording, Live Streaming, Fullscreen Playout, playout to Blackmagic Design hardware. To learn more about the output options in mimoLive read the Output Options Overview.
5. Program Output
In the upper part of the right column you see the final program output. Below the output you see the controls for the program audio output. Please read Audio Output and Monitoring to learn about how audio is processed in mimoLive.
In the upper left corner of the mimoLive document window you find several buttons:
- Sources button lets you hide and show the Sources column
- Xkeys Icon gives you the option an assign an X-keys keyboard to Remote Control Surfaces.
- Remote Icon lets you open up the Remote Control Surfaces in an external internet browser
- Clapper Icon lets you popup the Show Settings.
- In the middle there is the Status Display including
the Performance Monitor.
- On the right side of the Status Display you will find the Start/Stop Show Button.
- In the right corner there are two buttons to switch on the Multiview area in the mimoLive window as well as the external Multiview window.