If you’re looking to add some extra flair to your video sources in mimoLive, you’re in luck – mimoLive provides a vast collection of real-time filters that you can use to enhance your content. With a wide range of options available, you can easily find the perfect filter to suit your needs and make your videos stand out from the crowd.
Some of the filters that are currently available in mimoLive include:
- Comic Book: This filter gives your video a cartoon-like appearance, with bold lines and bright colors.
- Vintage: If you’re looking for a more retro feel, the Vintage filter can add a touch of nostalgia to your footage, with a faded and aged look.
- Black & White: For a classic and timeless look, the Black & White filter can turn your video into a monochrome masterpiece.
- Sepia: Similar to the Vintage filter, the Sepia filter adds a warm, brownish tone to your video, reminiscent of old photographs.
- Duo-Tone: This filter allows you to create a unique two-color look, with customizable hue and saturation options.
- X-Ray: If you want to get creative and add an otherworldly feel to your video, the X-Ray filter can give your footage a translucent, skeletal appearance.
These real-time filters are just a few examples of the many options available in mimoLive, making it easy to find the perfect filter to suit your needs and give your videos a professional and polished look.
All available filters in mimoLive
mimoLive provides a large collection of real-time filters which can be added to video sources.
|ASCII Art||Compound Eye||Glow||Plastic Camera|
|Black and White||Concert||Image Resizer||Pointillize|
|Bulge||Dot Screen||Line Overlay||Sharpen|
|City Lights||Earthrise||Line Screen||Squeeze|
|Color Controls||False Color||Monochrome||Thermal Camera|
|Color Dots||Film Stock||Motion Blur||Tracer|
|Color Invert||Fish Eye||Neon||Twirl|
|Comic Book||Gamma Adjust||Pixellate||Zoom Blur|
Use With Caution for performance
Core Image filters have not always been designed with performance and stability in mind. It is fun to play around with them, but they may lead to dropped frames or application crashes.