Welcome to the manual of mimoLive™
This guide is designed to get you up and running with mimoLive. Whether you are new to mimoLive or just brushing up because you haven’t used it for awhile, this guide should help.
Most of the material should be relevant regardless of the version of mimoLive you are using. This guide covers core techniques in mimoLive 5.8 but the user interface is pretty consistent from one version to another. Some features may work slightly differently, but the concepts are the same.
What can you do with mimoLive?
- create live video up to 8k
- switch video sources
- add text, graphics overlays
- add and mix audio sources like microphones, music
- create video calls and use split screens arrangements
- add real-time filter to video sources
- chroma keying to create background transparency in video
- arrange video, graphics and sounds by the mouse cursor, keystrokes, automation scripts, browser-based remote controls
- stream the program out to various destinations simultaneously
- ISO recording of sources and program
- live interaction with comments on social media platforms
- use NDI® ip-based video technology for video in and out
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.