To edit layers shipped with mimoLive you probably need the following Quartz Composer plugins in order to load the layer compositions in Quartz Composer:
QCLUA Quartz Composer Plugin
The QCLUA patch can be downloaded from Github
- All functions that access files or other system resources are stripped from the Lua patch. Those functions are not available in the Lua patch. – Input and Output Facilities : “close”, “flush”, “input”, “lines”, “open”, “output”, “popen”, “read”, “tmpfile”, “type”, “write” – Modules : “loadlib”, “searchpath”, “seeall” – Operation System Facilities : “execute”, “exit”, “getenv”, “remove”, “rename”, “setlocale”, “tmpname”
- The Lua patch can not only be used in combination with BoinxTV but with all kinds of compositions.
- The patch is also available as source code on GitHub .
- Read the “Custom Layer API”:doc:custom-layer-api and “Custom Layers”:doc:custom-layers to build your own layers.
QCJSON Quartz Composer Plugin
The Twitter layer loaded JSON data from Twitter.com. Therefore you will need this plugin to be installed to open the Twitter layer in Quartz Composer.
The QCJSON patch can be downloaded from Github
- The QCJSON Patch offers the ability to download and parse JSON.
- There is also the option to stream JSON.
- The QCJSON patch is open source and available on GitHub .
QCOAUTH Quartz Composer Plugin
Some mimoLive layers that are interacting with webpages may need to do a OAUTH login before being able to communicate with it. To edit those layers you need to install the QCOAUTH plugin.
The QCOAUTH patch can be downloaded from Github
- This QCOAUTH path is generating the OAuth header to be used in the QCJSON plugin.