Using mimoLive’s virtual camera plugin with video conferencing software gives you a lot of advantages:
Benefits of using mimoLive’s virtual camera plugin:
- Use external cameras
- Switch between several cameras
- Picture in picture video
- Add graphic layers such as logos and lower-thirds for visual improvements
- Show pre-recorded videos
- Screen and Window Sharing
- Display stinger videos
- Display a timer
In large parts, this document can be applied to zoom.us, MS Teams, GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar, Jitsi, Webex and more. (In some cases, you will have to use the web client in Chrome to be able to use the Virtual Camera).
This section has two sub-sections:
- Sending Audio and Video to Zoom – Enrich your camera signal with impressive graphics, add a presentation (so that your video and the presentation isn’t separated), play videos and audio effects to dazzle your audience.
- Capturing Audio and Video from Zoom – Use Zoom like an additional camera in your live video production, for example in order to interview people or create a hybrid event with some participants in Zoom and some on location.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.